Community Psychiatric Centers provides multi-disciplinary, wraparound BHRS mental health services in Allegheny, Westmoreland, Washington, Fayette, Greene, Armstrong, and Indiana counties in Southwestern Pennsylvania. BHRS wraparound evaluations are also available in our Blairsville office.
Wraparound services are available to children and adults under 21 years of age with an emotional and/or behavioral mental health diagnosis or developmental disorder, including the following:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (includes Asperger’s Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism, Multi-Symptom Development Disorder,Pervasive Development Disorder, Pervasive Development Disorder Not Otherwise Specified, and Rett’s Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Developmental Delay
- Intellectual Disability Delays
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD)
- Anxiety Problems
- Mood Disorders
- School-Related Problems
CPC provides wraparound intervention in the home, school, or other community setting, and we work with patients on Medical Assistance and most other insurances.
Following your child’s initial assessment, we hold an interagency team meeting with parents, guardians and managed care insurance company representatives to determine if services are medically necessary. If wraparound treatment is authorized, parents need to apply for an ACCESS card through the state’s Medical Assistance program. Then we assign a team of specialists to your child, develop a treatment plan with family input and reassess the child’s progress every six months to evaluate need and modify plans of care.
Getting started with wraparound services can be an overwhelming experience. There are, however, many parents, especially in the autism community, who can support you through what can be a difficult time.
If your child has a previous diagnosis not included in list of disorders above, you may still qualify for wraparound treatment. Contact CPC for an evaluation appointment to see if wraparound, or any other service, is right for your child.